Competitive salary available
The role will be to support and work alongside Technical and NPD, you will be responsible to manage projects with management supervision and direction as needed.
You will be a key player within the team working supporting Technical and NPD projects with customers and ensuring new developments are done in compliance with customer codes of practise and customer complaints are covered.
- Manage with the support of the Specifications and Artwork processes for retail customers.
- Support wider Technical and NPD Managers as required.
- Liaise with customer service departments to collect customer complaint information in order for thorough investigations to be undertaken if necessary.
- Help to work with updating actuate GAP analysis and market library tools with support of the other Technical and NPD Coordinators, hold monthly meetings to review the market and these tools for the use of the team.
- “Stand-in” for Product Technical and NPD Manager as required in terms of being point of contact for customers complaints, Specifications and Artwork process. Provide a good support with NPD contact.
- Attend internal and external customer sampling / benchmarking sessions or development meetings as required.
- Support liaising with the team organising samples required for development purposes and with the customer. Keeping a courier and project tracker for references.
If you are interested in this opportunity please give me a call on 0113 205 4970 or email a CV to email@example.com