- Permeant Contract
- Location: - Crawley, travel as and when required.
- Reason for employment: - Maintain and compose specifications systems, support artwork generation, and technical admin information. Reports to the Customer and Supplier Technical Manager.
Key Accountabilities for this role will be to;
- Working as part of technical team you will be responsible for the accurate and timely generation of all final and factory specifications/recipes,
- Administering all of the documentation within the quality management system, report generation for site and central functions and coordinating the Internal Audit schedule
- Ensure that the factory and the customers have accurate tools and reports with which to achieve food safety, legality and quality
- Assist with artwork process
- Work closely with the technical/NPD and process teams to ensure all specification information is correct
- Producing technical reports for site and central technical functions
- Coordinating customer complaint investigations and reporting back to technical team
- Generate and amend where necessary, packaging information, which complies with legal and customer requirements including guidance notes for photographs on packaging
- Manage brand bank and other online systems.
- Specifications / technical administration background within food manufacturing
- Knowledge of retailer specification systems such as such as Tesco Technical Library (TTL), Sainsbury’s Inspire, M&S Find, ASDA Aspect, Morrison’s Enterprise etc.
- Experience of M Create highly desirable
- Ideally knowledge within a food science / technology related discipline
- High attention to detail, excellent organizational skills with ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Eye for detail, good communicator.