Graduate Nutritionist, Food, Hertfordshire
Excellent job for a recent Food Science or Food and Nutrition graduate with a years' experience in developing food products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent food graduate that wants to develop nutritious products for a business that is part of a large FTSE 100 business. It produces a range of products to cater for low to high-end customers in the healthcare area.
This business has produced an award-winning system for cooking its food, ensuring it remains healthy and nutritious. The site runs twenty four hours a day seven days a week, and provides employees with a lot of autonomy due to the flat structure.
Reporting into the NPD Manager, you will be involved in the development of products from concept to launch. There will be some travel to the businesses site in the North West and therefore you will need a driving licence and car to apply.
Due to the nature of the products a degree (or equivalent) in nutrition and experience of reviewing specifications, spotting mistakes and understanding key allergen information is essential.
Day-to-day you will be responsible for the following;
In order to apply you must have the following knowledge and skills;
- Degree (or equivalent) in Food Science, Food and Nutrition, Food Marketing, Food Technology or Culinary Arts Management
- A year's industry experience working in NPD ideally within a chilled food manufacturing environment
- Understanding and practical experience of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), food safety and hygiene legislation
- Desire to work for food
- Attention to detail
- Ability to present to an audience
- Strong computer skills experience in Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Licence and own transport
Apply today for further information about this excellent opportunity.
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. NCM13576a By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778