Global Senior Brand Manager Foodservice at Arla
Global Senior Brand Manager Foodservice
Kontakt: +45 29126119
Konsulent: Director Mads Kinch Clemmensen
Lønniveau: Attractive salary package
The Global Senior Brand Manager - Foodservice position at Arla Foods is a new specialist role, and the position will be part of a new Global Arla Foods Foodservice Business Unit.
The Global Senior Brand Manager is responsible for driving and implementing the marketing strategy for Arla Food's Professional brands and dairy products with added value to key professional customers in the foodservice market segments across European markets. The Global Senior Brand Manager reports to the Head of Marketing and Application at Arla Foods Foodservce.
Responsibilities and goals:
The Global Senior Brand Manager is an experienced, international Brand Manager with a successful track record, and will utilize a strong brand management toolbox to develop the global brand strategy, but also deliver growth through practical activation plans, which may cover fair activities, tactical marketing material and customer oriented events. The Global Senior Brand Manager will be an integral part of building a global Foodservice product range under the Arla Professional brand, and will lead the expansion of a global product assortment according to the Arla Global Foodservice strategic priorities across markets and Foodservice channels. The position requires excellent stakeholder management skills and coordination with relevant Business Unit colleagues in with our markets and the product management teams regarding execution of the Global Foodservice digital brand activities. The Global Senior Brand Manager is a vital driver of digital brand agendas across markets and will act as the brand change agent within the Global Foodservice team, raising the bar of the brand footprint and increasing the role of digital platforms in the Foodservice strategy. To achieve this, the Global Senior Brand Manager will work closely with the Global digital team, the Global advertising agency and the key Foodservice markets.
The responsibility of the Global Senior Brand Manager will include:
- Strategic Brand Positioning of the Arla Professional brand in a tough competitor environment across Global Foodservice markets
- Execution of the Global brand strategy for Foodservice and development of content toolkits, which will be used across markets
- Mapping and analyzing relevant digital platforms and brand strategies
- Pointing out the possible expansion of a global product assortment and subsequent digital presence
- Activation plans, fair activities, tactical marketing material and customer oriented events
- Generation of Global Foodservice digital branding material in cooperation with relevant colleagues
The new Global Senior Brand Manager will bring extensive experience with brand management and a strong understanding of the digital implications and possibilities in Global Foodservice markets. After the necessary period of training, he/she shall be able to make relevant external and internal analysis and grow into the role as strategic executor and advisor.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience with the strategic/commercial/marketing role - preferably from a medium to large size international Foodservice company - an "A" brand with strong digital presence
- Excellent understanding of B2B customer relations and of FMCG (B2B2C)
- Relevant commercial education - preferably at Master level
- Analytical and structured mindset and work style
- Naturally driven by a flair for commerce and have a strong interest in creating rewarding relationships with both customers and end-users
- Strong networking and stakeholder management skills - positive team player
- Excellent English skills - orally and in writing
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ability to provide valuable strategic advice as the Global Foodservice brand management and digital expert
- Contribution to Arla Foods growth through identification of relevant potentials
- Actionable brand strategy plans that can be turned into marketing plans
- Professional digital communication plans and digital marketing materials
- Contribution to product innovation and brand positioning in the Global Foodservice market
Salary and location:
- Location will be Arla Foods HQ in Aarhus, Denmark
- Attractive salary package + pension. Whether company car is part of the package is not yet decided
Please contact director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Danmark on +45 2912 6119 or email@example.com to learn more about this exciting position. Of course, Foodjob Danmark ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.
Please send your application with CV and appropriate documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application.