Our client is an expert within the chilled manufacturing world and supply an expansive range of innovative and on-trend products to a broad retail customer base. This forward thinking and well respected producer are looking for an experience Process Technologist to increase their trial efficiency.
Reporting to the Process Development Manager you’ll work to assist in the expansion and development of new, profitable and deliverable concepts. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the NPD team to trial and launch new product ranges, working within the critical path to hit launch deadlines.
- The organisation of factory, pre-launch and shelf life trials as required. You’ll make sure that processes are followed correctly and findings are shared with relevant parties.
- Co-ordinating factory trials, driving continuous improvements and guaranteeing a smooth transition from kitchen to factory in line with quality standards, HACCP and BRC.
- Ensuring that the product information received from the concept team complies with technical legislation.
- Supporting the Process Development Manager with customer presentations and panels.
We are seeking a motivated and confident Process Technologist who is looking to build on their previous experience working in a process development or technical role within the food manufacturing industry. Ideally you’ll have a food science / technology degree or similar. It would be a great advantage if you had a good technical understanding of NPD processes and product launches.
You’ll be able to demonstrate good communication and organisational skills as well as being a great team player. If you are looking for a varied and challenging role and would like more information on this great opportunity then please click ‘Apply’ now or call us on 0845 2600 737.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.