Title: Engineering Supervisor/Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our site based engineering team, where you will be given the opportunity to make a real impact. You will use your positive and driven approach to motivate a team of 5 to undertake tasks essential to the success of the site. These will include: scheduling and managing the PPM, responding to and allocating skills for reactive break down repairs, identifying and delivering continuous improvement projects, working towards OEE targets, training and coaching, managing safety and ultimately ensuring the smooth running of the plant equipment.
This is a hands on role that will provide you with a real platform to demonstrate your skills, experience and technical knowhow.
Our site has a fantastic working environment and great team spirit. It’s a place where you will be valued for your hard work and given the chance to offer ideas on improvements. We are undergoing a period of significant growth and can offer endless opportunities for individuals to progress.
Role / Responsibilities
- Report all machine/activity defects in line with the defect and work reporting system
- Plan future maintenance schedules for all production equipment the ensure that standards and process capabilities are maintained. This includes PPM and Work under administration'
- Development of preventative maintenance, effective implementation and evaluation of such systems
- Lubrication of all plant equipment
- Carry out mechanical and electrical maintenance to ensure plant efficiency
- Undertake routine maintenance inspections and any planned preventative maintenance work including installation work and continuous improvement
- Read and create technical plans and drawings to assist with reactive and preventative maintenance
- Ensure that all work both scheduled and un-scheduled is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner
- Completion of necessary reporting systems; relating to current, ongoing and future maintenance work
- Involvement in Project work
- Follow all Engineering written procedures
You / Skills Experience / Qualifications
- Min ONC Electrical Engineering (Desirable apprentice trained)
- 17th Edition
- Ideally 2 years man management experience
- An understanding of OEE / Continuous improvement / LEAN methodologies
- Professional level technical capabilities (Essential)
- Driven and ambitious with strong communication skills
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details - www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK