Nutritionist - 12 months fixed term contract
You grew up with us, now grow with us. You will experience what it’s like to be part of a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter! You will have the opportunity to gain great exposure to key areas that will help shape you to become an industry expert. What better way to start your career than joining a company as ambitious as you are…all whilst enjoying the journey together?
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Every member of the Kellogg nutrition team has a challenging and meaningful role that contributes to our business. Using excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you will work as part of cross-functional teams with a number of internal stakeholders across the business, which will include marketing, sales, corporate affairs, food development, and regulatory teams. Reporting to a Senior Nutrition Manager and operating within a team of nutritionists, this exciting role has a number of key accountabilities such as:
- Providing nutrition expertise and leadership to support the execution of marketing and wider business plans
- Assisting in the development of key consumer materials
- Responding to nutrition consumer queries derived from the customer care line and social media
- Helping to plan and execute the healthcare influencer plan and taking the lead on conference organization and implementation where required
- Representing the company externally and help to build and maintain a network of external stakeholders via proactive engagement
- Gathering and analyzing nutrition data, and maintaining databases
- Strengthening the nutritional strategy of the company by providing local market nutrition intelligence, trends and insights
- Strengthening and executing the internal nutrition knowledge agenda by providing input into tools, training , competitive intelligence, trends, resources and expertise
- Reviewing packaging artwork for compliance to food labelling and nutrition and health claims legislation, ensuring 100% compliance
- Providing administrative support, including project co-ordination, meeting logistics, and event planning and management
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
To be considered for this position, as well as a hunger to learn and succeed in nutrition, you must be able to meet the following requirements:
Minimum undergraduate degree in Nutrition (or a related discipline). Higher degree desirable
- Industrial or commercial experience with understanding of business needs, communication and influencing skills
- Accustomed to building relationships quickly, both internally and externally, and comfortable speaking in a commercial forum about nutrition and health
- Sound technical knowledge combined with enthusiasm and a strong interest in nutrition, food and health
- Understanding and application of food labelling and nutrition and health claims legislation
- Ability to work on own initiative, under pressure & demonstrated ability to manage many projects & timelines
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools such as; Excel, PowerPoint and word
- Member of the Association for Nutrition preferred
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
This role may require some travel.
Please note that this is a 12 months fixed term contract.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people