Quality Auditor (Days)
An opportunity has arisen to join a well-established chilled food manufacturer in the South London. The role will involve working as part of the QA team that maintains systems, and will include auditing and special projects.
- Carrying out QA checks (Temperature, scales checks, thermometer checks, pH meter checks).
- Carrying out sensory checks on products and other safety parameters.
- Investigating and logging (trending) customer complaints.
- Collecting lab samples and logging them on the labs online system.
- Carrying out swabbing (Microbiological, protein residue, DNA, etc).
- Issue non- conformances and trend analysis.
- Doing internal audits including GMP, CCP, Start-up checks etc.
- Updating factory documentation.
- Assisting the Technical Manager, QC and Production manager in some tasks.
- Generating product labels and printing them out.
- Responding to technical related queries.
- Any other duties to ensure smooth running of the business.
The successful candidate:
- QA experience in a chilled food factory environment ideally working with cooked products.
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant food degree ie. Food safety or food science or Food Safety Level 4
- Comfortable with raising issues to Managers
- Excellent quality and hygiene standards, good communication skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ideally you should have some knowledge of the issues associated with a QA role in a chilled food factory environment.
- Recognised auditor training / qualification would be a bonus
- Recognised HACCP training is crucial
To apply for this position please apply with an up to date CV and salary expectations to email@example.com or call Shaun Levy on 0115 824 7100 for more information.
If you have not received a response directly from DK Associates (Food Division) within 10 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.