Technical Systems Manager
An opportunity for a technical systems wizard to join a world leader in the Scottish Highlands has emerged. This position would report to the Technical Manager and require you to focus on the quality systems within the business.
Duties to include:
- Maintenance of BRC accreditation with TM/Site Team
- Customer Specifications: Working closely with NPD
- Internal Audit (BRC/ Customer led in terms of Policy compliance) ensuring trained staff/completion of corrective actions in a timely manner
- Internal Specifications ensuring correct and up to date
- Technical input to NPD process in terms of Systems and Customer Specifications
- Customer complaints responses: Working with rest of Technical Team to achieve follow up
- Part of HACCP team
- Document control system
Skills and Experience required
- Degree Food Tech or Science
- 2 year minimum experience within similar environment
- Great organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Food hygiene diploma
If this sounds like you, and a rural location appeals, then apply today.
Indicative Salary Range: £24000 - 26000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.