Production Team Leader - Ready to Eat Products
Our client, a manufacturer of high-quality products in Fife, is currently looking to add a Production Team Leader with Ready to Eat experience to their successful team.
Key Activities of the Post:
- Liaise with Shift Manager prior to shift to co-ordinate production targets and deadlines.
- Ensure the correct stock rotation/loading of raw materials
- Ensure the accurate recording of all data; e.g. QA Sheets, Hygiene Records, TROPOS requirements, pre-start up check lists etc.
- Ensure equipment is free of debris, rinsed and sanitised following use.
- Ensure that Maintenance Request forms are instigated and completed, when required.
- Conduct planned diagnostic machine inspections.
- Monitor and assess establishment levels in order to achieve optimum operational efficiencies.
- Manage the company Attendance Policy/Procedure; e.g. recording attendance, conducting return to work interviews, managing holiday allocation and overtime levels.
- Investigate team members’ misconduct and conduct disciplinaries up to Final Written Warning outcome.
- Communicate and monitor teams individual and group targets/objectives in order to ensure that production targets and deadlines are achieved.
- Plan team members work schedules and resource requirements in order to ensure key targets are achieved.
- Coordinate and conduct Induction training
Applications are welcomed from candidates with ready to eat fresh food experience who can demonstrate the ability to build and lead a team of individuals. This is a key role which will support the effective and efficient operation of the production area. The posts are demanding, requiring excellent communication skills and the capacity to positively influence employee contribution and performance. They provide excellent career opportunities for individuals who wish to progress and develop with the business.
In return the Company will offer a very competitive salary & benefits package as well as the opportunity to raise your profile in a dynamic and challenging Production environment.
Indicative Salary Range: £25000 - 28000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.