Site QA Manager (MIDDLE EAST)
A multi-billion dollar FMCG company with a substantial workforce operating throughout the Gulf, with a remarkable success story of business in Food & Beverage is looking for a Site QA Manager.
CORE PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To ensure full site compliance to the company Safety Policy, Quality Policy, Divisional Quality Management System and achievement of the Divisional Business and Quality Objectives by managing all quality related processes, personnel and resources.
ACADEMIC / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Degree in Food/Chemistry related discipline
- Formal ISO 9001/22000
- QMS qualification
- Formal HACCP qualification
NON-ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Spoken & written English.
- Excellent technical knowledge of products and processes with strong understanding of processes and procedures
- Professional, disciplined, with a high level of personal integrity
- Well-developed interpersonal and managerial skills
- Results oriented, driven with a strong change culture focus
- Team player who is able to influence management, peers and subordinates
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills.
My client offers an excellent tax free package which includes a competitive salary, performance bonus, free accommodation, company car, medical cover and return flights home.
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.