Senior Dairy Production Manager ( MIDDLE EAST)
A multi-billion dollar FMCG company with a substantial workforce operating throughout the Gulf, with a remarkable success story of business in Food & Beverage is looking for a Senior Dairy Production Manager.
Working at my Clients state of the art site you will be an energetic self-starter with the drive and skills to work for the fastest growing company in the GCC. Used to working in a multi-cultural environment your challenge will be to:
- Oversee the blending of raw materials utilising 11 filling lines (approximately 100 staff)
- Oversee Processing / Packaging (3 production lines)
- Ensure that staff with the necessary skills are trained and available to run the plant.
- Drive the continuous improvement process to achieve gains in efficiency and quality.
- Co-ordinate with necessary departments regarding safety, human resources expansion, quality, new product development.
- To manage self directing, multi-functional teams to efficiently process commodity dairy products to meet internal customer order requirements within management performance parameters ensuring adherence to defined Product Specifications, Quality and Safety Standards.
- To ensure that all products are packed to fulfil internal customer service requirements whilst meeting agreed quality specifications and cost parameters and ensuring that all necessary resources are available and utilised in a safe and efficient manner.
- Bachelors Degree / Formal Qualification on Food / Dairy Technology OR HND / Diploma in Dairy Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years experience in a similar position within a dairy or food environment.
- Knowledge of implementation of international quality standards desirable.
- Experience in the production of cheese, fats and cultured products preferred.
- Experience with Automated Process Control.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.