Account Exec - Edinburgh/Fife - Bird
As an Account Executive, you’ll bring our services to customers, achieving success for yourself and our fast-growing, blue-chip company. Covering the Edinburgh and Fife locations, your main task is to carry out pest and bird surveys for new and existing clients. You’ll identify their needs, provide a quotation and build a strong relationship with each customer.
- Well over half of your time will be spent sourcing brand new contacts
- You will be comfortable researching your own list of potential clients
- You have experience of business development through cold calling, networking, referrals and by any other suitable means
- You have what it takes to meet monthly sales targets and to ensure that sales opportunities are constantly developing
- You will be good at building relationships with the internal and external customers
- You should be prepared to be hands on and be ready to put your overalls when required
- Strong planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Proactive, analytical, logical and disciplined approach to problem solving
- Self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised on own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to converse at all levels
- Good English language skills – both verbal and literate (additional language knowledge beneficial)
- Flexible, as the job may require travel and additional working hours
- Educated to GCSE level with good numeracy and literacy skills
- A Full UK driving license with less than 6 points
- Previous pest control experience is desirable but not essential
- An RSPH certificate is desirable but not essential
A fantastic opportunity to join a world leader and to grow with the company.
Indicative Salary Range: £25000 + car + uncapped commission
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.