Production Manager (DAIRY)
My client is large and successful food manufacturer based in the Middle East. The company manufactures a range of products and they are currently looking to recruit a Production Manager for their Dairy Division.
- Review production plan and implement / direct operations for the production of the required products.
- Ensure to run line with maximum outputs by increasing their efficiency and reducing down time.
- Increase the quality and hygiene awareness among production staff while working.
- Make sure that products comply with the set standards and regulations.
- Coordinate with the concerned departments on solving any process related issues.
- Specialized in dairy products and general knowledge of food processes
- Well developed man management skills, capable of supervising and motivating a multi cultural workforce.
- At least five years experience at a senior production level in a food enterprise.
The appointee will receive a TAX FREE salary, compound accommodation in a Western styled development plus a long list of further excellent benefits.
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.