Sales & Customer Service Administrator
We are delighted to be recruiting for our established bespoke food production client, based in East London, who are looking to recruit a Sales & Customer Service Administrator to join their busy Admin team.
- 1st point of contact for inbound client calls
- Taking customer orders via telephone and email
- Inputting and processing sales order on in-house system.
- Maintaining stock levels within the business through raising purchasing requests for new stock from suppliers
- To chase purchase orders & delivery dates with suppliers on a regular basis
- Working closely with the suppliers to source, stock & negotiate with suppliers in order to achieve the best possible price on behalf of the company.
- Work closely with Logistics to ensure smooth delivery and a high standard of customer service
- Demonstrate knowledge, understanding and enthusiasm for the business and products in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- To communicate on a regular basis with customers & suppliers keeping abreast of market knowledge & customer needs.
- Assist in the management of special product lists for customers
- Maintain all aspects of administration to a high standard and be committed to achieving tight customer SLAs
- Respond to customer queries via email, in a timely and professional manner to resolution
- By working closely with the finance department, ensure they have all the information they require prior to closing the books on a monthly basis.
- Experience in customer service and/or sales
- Well-developed interactive, organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, dealing with multiple tasks and deadlines
- Proficient computer skills with data entry and communication: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of food industry is helpful
- Dynamic personality
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.