Our client is a hugely successful, family owned food manufacturer for the UK and world wide. They are looking for a Technical Information Officer to join their expanding company.
Under the direction of the Technical Manager, provide technical support to the company, liaising with both suppliers/customers on technical requirements.
- Compile customer Product Specifications and review and update them as required.
- Provide Technical Support to the company and all customers
- Assist in the development/maintenance of company policies in line with new legislation, customer requirements or company standards.
- Keep abreast of legislation to ensure company compliance and communicate any changes internally.
- Assist in the benchmarking of products to ensure Technical Compliance to specification.
- Ensure new products are analysed according to customer requirements for Nutrition and Shelf life.
- Completion of Quality Attribute sheets and any other Technical documentation required by the customer.
- Manage objectives set by the Technical Manager and ensure completion within the timescales provided.
- Any other tasks as required by the Technical Manager
Candidates should have previous experience of a technical role in the food industry and must have worked with online specification packages for the major retailers.
An excellent opportunity for a candidate with drive and ambition.
Indicative Salary Range: £20000 - 25000 + bonus scheme
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.