An opportunity has arisen to join a well-established chilled food manufacturer based in Dorset as a Hygiene Supervisor. The successful Hygiene supervisor will be responsible for the safe running of the site and the efficient delivery of the site production plan during their shift. This includes working with the Technical Manager & Technical Director to plan ahead and anticipate forthcoming issues and challenges and contributing to their resolution.
- To work as part of a team to ensure that the highest standards of hygiene are maintained at all times.
- To identify and resolve difficulties as and when they arise.
- To implement change with the minimum upheaval
- To follow all hygiene, quality, health & safety procedures as set at induction and in the company terms and conditions.
The successful candidate:
- Have experience working as a Hygiene Supervisor
- Be able to make decisions on the spot and be confident in their own decisions
- Have COSHH and HACCP knowledge
- Have good people management skills.
- Experience in micro results and GMP scores
- Proven track record in continuous improvement within the hygiene function
To apply for this position please apply with an up to date CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Shaun Levy on 0115 824 7100 for more information.
If you have not received a response directly from DK Associates (Food Division) within 10 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.