COMMERCIAL MANAGER – GROCERY TOP 4 – EXCELLENT FOR A NAE STEPPING UP
Commercial Manager – Grocery top 4 – Excellent for a NAE stepping up
£35K - £45K + car allowance + bonus + benefit
As one of the largest food manufactures in the world, my client have grown from strength to strength to a current turnover of. €11bn globally, and around £70M in the UK. This allows for a welcoming family feel culture in their UK offices with full global back up and a portfolio of instantly recognisable brands to work with. Their impressive growth has been reached through creating high quality products, constant innovation, strong brands and expanding through well founded merges and acquisitions. As a business they boast an incredibly high staff retention rate and a team of likeminded individuals who are recognised and rewarded for their contribution. They have ambitious plans over the next few years and with good investment and as a result, are looking to add to their high performing commercial team.
As National Account Manager, you will take full responsibility for a grocery top 4 account. Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing customers’ business plans and objectives
- Managing profitability and using your strong commercial acumen to grow your account base
- Identify and take advantage of the numerous opportunities that exist within your customer account.
- Work closely with the category team to deliver tangible business wins through excellent insight.
- Create and deliver bespoke NPD sell in presentations and secure agreement to list through commercial and category rationale
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you must have a proven track record of successfully developing customers within the grocery channel and have operated in a recognisable FMCG business. You must have strong commercial acumen and be able to work both individually and as a team. This is an incredibly fast paced organisation operating on a global scale so it is essential you are able to work in this sort of environment.
Please apply below or call Heather Baylis on 0113 205 4970 for more information, thank you.