Engineering Team Leader - Blueberry Foods
Team Leader – Engineering
Week 1 - Three Shifts / Week 2 – Four Shifts
This is a crucial role within the Engineering Department, supporting a team within a fast paced food manufacturing environment. You will be an effective communicator with excellent leadership skills, have a flair for motivating people and the desire to see the job done.
Key Responsibilities will be:
- To support the Engineering Manager in meeting Company engineering requirements for efficiency, quality, safety, hygiene and cost.
- To support an effective pre planned maintenance programme.
- To provide professional engineering input into selection, specification and implementation of capital projects.
- To audit and promote improvements in mains services efficiencies.
- To help recruit and develop and retain a multi skilled team to meet all current and future Company requirements.
- To work closely and meet regularly with team leaders and managers from operations to understand their needs and objectives.
To succeed in this role you will need:-
- Suitable and evidenced engineering certification in both electrical and mechanical fields – NVQ3 or ONC
- 17th edition electrical qualification or similar
- Evidence of successful development of a planned maintenance programme.
- Project management skills
- HNC / HND in engineering (desirable, not essential)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft IT applications
- Ideally, you will have previous leadership experience gained in an FMCG/food manufacturing environment
The role is physically demanding and based both chilled and warm areas.