HR Graduate - Food Manufacturing - Hampshire
My client is a successful growing food manufacturing business with multiple sites in the UK.
With significant growth and further expansion in the pipeline they have invested in ten graduates in the last eighteen months across multiple functions in the business.
They are now looking to take on a HR graduate ideally with a years industry experience.
You will be responsible for providing effective administrative support to the HR Officer, HR Manager and line managers across two factories.
You will cover areas such as Recruitment and Selection, Disciplinary, Grievance and Conflict Handling, Absence Management, Training and Development.
Your role will involve communicating with all areas of the business, including manufacturing, commercial, marketing, supply chain and product development.
To apply you must be educated to degree level or equivalent and ideally be CIPD qualified or have CIPD membership
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and able to prioritise effectively
- Strong business acumen
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with ever changing priorities
- Systems savvy with good Excel skills
- Ability to think on feet and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Desire to learn and take on responsibility
Apply today to hear more about this fantastic opportunity
Ref NCM13695 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778