International Sales Manager
- Are you looking for a Sales role with International Travel?
- Is your background in either in drinks or ambient food?
- Have you had full P&L responsibility in previous roles?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as a client of ours is looking to recruit an International Sales Manager to join their branded drinks business.
You will be responsible for continuing current international success, identifying priority markets and distributors, to ensure that growth is in line with the overall business strategy. You will be accountable for sales budgets, profit and volume and ensuring that all KPI's are achieved.
Working in a business whose Supply Chain is incredibly complex, relationships both internally and externally are key, you will be passionate about the brand as well as driven by the desire to succeed, all while travelling across Europe, with some long haul travelling to America. When in the UK, this role is home based.
So what do you need to apply for this role?
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in selling food or drink, internationally
- Must have an existing contact base to use to ensure an immediate impact can be made
- Demonstrate a successful record in international sales
- Possess excellent communication skills and be a fluent English speaker
- A requirement to work independently, whilst also being a team player
- A self-starter as a large part of the role requires international travel
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to plan, problem solve and organise effectively
- Working knowledge of distributor operations
Salary: Up to £50,000 plus benefits
Job Reference: JR11124
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect.