THE POSITION - FOOD MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
· To assist the production manager in providing an efficient, cost effective and profitable manufacturing service within the production area and factory.
· To organise your shift so as to provide finished product of the required quality and volume to meet the production plan and ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
· To ensure all operating systems are in accordance with HACCP.
· Assist the production manager in the investigation of all non-conformances and operator errors and ensure adequate supervision and training
· To ensure that all operating systems are in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act and all relevant internal procedures and to undertake the responsibilities under the Health & Safety Policy.
· To organise day-to-day production labour needs and changes to ensure adequate levels of employees are deployed to meet production requirements and that utilization of the workforce is both cost effective and productive.
· Ensure the competent operation and handling of all machinery and equipment by effective training and supervision of operators .
· To direct, manage and train all your employees, monitoring, developing individuals
· Ensure that all raw ingredients received are stored, used and controlled to ensure 100% availability, total quality standards and minimal wastage.
· To deal professionally with customers, visitors, staff, colleagues and suppliers.
· Ability to lead & motivate teams
· Good verbal communication skills at all levels of the business.
· To have good understanding of the manufacturing process & performance in terms of efficiency, quality, materials & equipment.
OUR REFERRAL INCENTIVE
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details - www.rp-ltd.com