Technical Team Manager
This continually growing chilled manufacturer are leading the way in their competitive category, supplying innovative products to the major UK retailers. With a focus on product excellence and customer service, they are now looking for a Technical Manager to help them continue to deliver successful products into the market place.
As Technical Team Manager you’ll play an essential role within this fast paced team and be responsible for:
- Day to day management of the Technical team, ensuring the completion of their workload whilst managing micro schedules and other technical services systems.
- Overseeing the accurate maintenance of document control systems, producing technical reports and communicating these towards key departments.
- Deputising for the Technical Manager, co-ordinating and managing customer visits whilst certifying factory procedures are in line with expectations and reviewed against quality legislation including HACCP and BRC.
- Guaranteeing products are produced in line with specifications, taking action towards resolving issues or complaints and liaising with major customers to maintain great relationships and achieve the best results every time.
- Managing non-conformances and ensuring systems capture any anomalies, reviewing data and conducting analysis to form effective solutions and minimise risks.
- Managing the micro and sampling programmes and benchmarking process to ensure your team and products are performing their best whilst promoting a culture of technical excellence across the department and the business.
We’re looking for an ambitious and talented Technical Manager who is ideally degree educated with technical or quality experience at supervisory or management level. You’ll have worked within a high care food manufacturing environment where you have gained experience in short shelf life products, internal audits and quality management systems. You must also have strong people management and communication skills along with a good understanding of microbiology, food hygiene and have HACCP certification. If you are looking for the opportunity to progress your career with a supportive and progressive business then this could be the perfect role for you. Please click ‘Apply’ now or call us on 0845 2600 737 to find out more.
Please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.