An opportunity has emerged to join this expanding, BRC grade A accredited food manufacturer, in West London.
- To provide direction and support to the Technical department, managing and facilitating staff performance and development
- To ensure that all audits are carried out and corrective actions put in place to ensure technical integrity and standards are maintained at all times.
- To monitor and audit the effectiveness of corrective procedures relating to customer complaints.
- To agree achievable quality standards with the customer and ensure they are maintained on an ongoing basis.
- To ensure site hygiene standards are met and hygiene audits carried out
- To support Procurement in ensuring the technical integrity of the procurement process is maintained.
- To provide technical support to the NPD function.
- To identify areas of non-compliance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice.
- To control departmental expenditure within budget.
- To fulfil Health and Safety responsibilities.
- To contribute fully to the continuous improvement in business performance as a member of the Senior Management team.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.