SENIOR DEVELOPMENT CHEF – FOOD MANUFACTURING
Senior Development Chef – Food Manufacturing
One of the fastest growing, forward thinking FMCG organisation in London requires a Senior Development Chef. The on-going commitment and dedication has kept this company at the cutting edge of its field developing a range of new and exciting products.
You will be a key part in the management of the development team and the products you create and develop, therefore allowing your creativity to flow, your passion for food to be seen and your experience and knowledge to be passed on to your team of successful development chefs.
- Managing a team of development chefs across multiple sites in the London area.
- To help develop new and profitable business for the Company through new product ideas.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with your key account within the major retailers.
- To motivate and inspire your team to adapt a higher level of culinary excellence.
- Present clear and precise ideas.
- To assist in the management of achieving the overall Company objectives.
- To help assist in promoting the Company.
- In addition, you may be required to carry out any other duties within your capacity which the Company may reasonably require.
- Management of a team is essential.
- Previously worked in manufacturing.
- Must have experience in a similar senior development role.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Have passion and knowledge for food and industry.
- Commercial awareness and a self-starter.
- Experience working with the UK retailers.