Grade 2 Multi-Skilled Operative
Vacancies have arisen for the position of Grade 2 Multi-Skilled Operative within the Main Factory at the Long Sutton site, reporting to the Shift Coordinator.
The role will be weekly paid, and will be working on an annualised hour’s contract. We have positions on both our nightshift and rotating dayshift. Monday to Friday (38 hours per week and banked hours as scheduled).
Working Hours Nightshift = Mon-Thurs (22.00-06.00) Fri (18.00-24.00)
Working Hours Rotating = Mon-Thurs (06.00-14.00/14.00-22.00) Fri (06.00-12.00/12.00-18.00)
Salary: Nightshift - £27,900 p.a. including banked hours premium
Dayshift - £24,500 p.a. including banked hours premium
The job purpose is:
- Operate equipment and carry out duties to ensure the efficient supply of product to and from the production lines.
- Carry out all duties to be achieved within the company quality, safety and environmental frameworks.
- Carry out all duties liaising with other members of the team and other support departments as necessary to ensure efficient continuous running of the lines.
- Have knowledge of a number of operations work in a flexible manner to fulfil the needs of the production requirement.
The successful candidate will require:
- Effective Communication
- Working with Others
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Competent IT Skills
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Basic Food Hygiene
- Health & Safety