£30,000 - 35,000
I am currently recruiting for a Shift Auditor to join a successful manufacturer based in Cambridgshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a QA Management background to take a step forward to develop into a Technical Manager.
Job Purpose / Description
As Shift Auditor you will be fully responsible for advising on all technical aspects of factory production and its environment, ensuring that all products meet customer and legal requirements - particularly for food safety - and working with the factory team to drive continuous improvement.
Your key duties will include:
- Driving Health and Safety in your area of responsibility.
- Ensuring Quality, Hygiene and Productivity standards are maintained.
- First hand auditing of factory cleaning and housekeeping and developing strategies to overcome any repeated non-conformances.
- Working alongside the Technical team to implement, maintain and continuously improve the HACCP based Quality Management System.
- Managing the line Technical Staff which will include selection, training, performance monitoring and disciplining.
- Making product, process and environmental improvements to progress against internal KPIs
- Participating in internal auditing processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good level of education.
- Experience in a similar FMCG food industry, including auditing experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Team leadership qualities and personal development skills.
- Initiative, self-motivated, well organized and assertive.
- Logical approach, excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Report writing and procedural writing skills.
- Able to demonstrate a good record of achievement.
To express interest in this opportunity or if you would like to know more then please call Joe at The Sterling Choice on 01733391515. Alternatively you can email me: