£40,000 - £45,000
I am currently recruiting for a Hygiene Manager to join a large food manufacturing company based in London. My client is in partnership with the biggest UK food retailers and they are now looking for a Hygiene Manager to join their team.
Job Purpose / Description
As a Hygiene Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the hygiene on site is maintained to the highest possible standards, putting policies and procedures into place. You will manage your hygiene team on days and nights and ensure that food safety and hygiene standards for both my client and their customers' are adhered to.
Your key duties will include:
- Introducing and embedding lean manufacturing processes.
- Driving health and safety forwards to sustain a safe working environment for all employees.
- Actively recruiting, training and developing your team at all levels to push continuous improvement within the company.
- Effectively managing the hygiene team rota ensuring all duties are completed during absences.
- Resolving non-conformances by root cause analysis.
- Creating a plan to deliver Standard Operating Procedures for all tasks.
- Managing and achieving agreed KPIs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience at a Hygiene Manager / Supervisor level.
- Experience in the food manufacturing industry.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Team leadership qualities and personal development skills.
- Initiative, self-motivated, well organized and assertive.
- COSHH certificate.
- HACCP Level 2.
- Flexibility with working hours.
To express interest in this opportunity or if you would like to know more then please call Joe at The Sterling Choice on 01733391515. Alternatively, you can email me: