Laverstoke Park is an organic/biodynamic farm based in North Hampshire. We specialise in producing a wide range of high quality produce "from the field to the fork". Our products are sold nationally in premier food halls, prestigious restaurants and multiple retailers. We are currently recruiting for a Technical Manager.
- Dairy processing factory, main product mozzarella
- Ice cream factory
- Meat processing plant
- Charcuterie for our high protein snacks low care and high care
- To ensure compliance with UK legislation and customer codes of practices
- Facilitate the implementation of Quality Standards by ensuring the necessary training and support is made available to all departments
- Maintenance of QMS, HACCP, Allergen Control, Internal Audit Management, inbound material management
- Leading customer audits
- Dealing with non-conformances
- Providing production specifications
- Working closely with NPD, Production and the Hygiene Team
- All aspects of microbiology / chemical sampling of our products and trend analysis
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate will have been in charge of a small team or working as Assistant Technical Manager and is ready to progress in their career to become a Technical Manager. Will help us to achieve BRC A rated accreditation, as we have had previously.
- Have experience in dealing with customers technical teams
- Will have a First or a 2.1 Degree in a food-related degree and have ideally followed this up with a suitable postgraduate qualification in quality management or business studies
- Will have a good understanding of BRC Food Standards, HACCP, GMP and quality hygiene auditing
- Level 4 food hygiene certificate
- Strong personality to direct the teams to do everything correctly, all of the time
- Experienced within the Dairy industry is desirable, food background is essential
- Previous experience of internal auditing
This is a good opportunity for a candidate looking to further their career in management. This role would suit a candidate that is second in command and looking for the next step in their career.
Please apply with your CV including your salary expectations and current notice period.