Quality Systems Technologist
Our client, a Leading International Manufacturer of Fresh Prepared Foods is looking to appoint a Quality Systems Technologist for their site based in Nottinghamshire.
As a company that values and nurtures the talent of their people, there are excellent career opportunities within the group for individuals that show aptitude and talent.
Reporting directly to the Technical Services Manager the successful candidate will provide Technical Expertise to customers, suppliers and throughout the business, advising on legal, food safety and quality standards and providing specialist technical support to all functions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting administrative aspects for the Technical Department taking responsibility for the day to day management of Technical documentation and Quality Systems
- Supporting the Specifications Technologists on the completion of finished product specifications
- Ensuring the customer interfaces both internally and externally are managed professionally and in a timely manner contributing to customer audits and visits
- Generating customer complaint feedback and the trending of complaint information
- Maintaining an annual internal audit schedule. Ensuring internal audits are completed to schedule and coordinating the auditing team
- Working with the Technical Management Team communicating outstanding areas & additions to standards to ensure compliance with all current relevant standards, Codes of Practice and legislation
- Working with the Technical Team to ensure all changes associated with launches, delists and promotional activities are implemented without out any disruption to Operations and within deadlines
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience within a Quality or Technical role within a Food Manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems, HACCP, Food Legislation, Finished Product Specifications, Pest Control, Factory Paperwork Generation, Artwork Checks, Technical Reports, Contaminants & Non Conformance Logs, Complaints, Microbiological surveillance
- Excellent organisational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills and an ability prioritise workloads
- The company are an international business who are true partners with the Top Grocery Retail Leaders
- The company’s core values are Customer Care, Can-Do Attitude, Teamwork, Innovation, Getting it Right/ Keeping it Right
- Their vision is to be recognised and respected as the world’s leading fresh prepared foods provider. They aim to drive profitable growth with a clearly defined strategy
- Setting the industry benchmark for safety, quality, service and innovation through the talent and commitment of their people
The salary for the role is £22k - £24k per annum, working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm and is based at our client’s site in Nottinghamshire.
If you are interested then please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4045 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.