A new opening has become live within a large food manufacturer based in Leicestershire.
This in an opportunity to join a friendly purchasing team, part of a wider group allowing the opportunity to progress into a fast growing, dynamic business where you can transfer your skills in the wider commercial circle.
As a senior buyer you will
- Negotiate costings for all raw materials inclusive of packaging
- Cross function your skills within the NPD and marketing departments on the planning of new products and contingency plans.
- Manage set KPI's, reporting into the site purchasing manager, deputing all purchasing in the absence of the site purchasing manager.
- Build relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Strong IT skills, especially advanced with Microsoft Excel
- Fast thinking attitude, with the ability to react quickly to deadlines.
The successful applicant will have 3-5 years chilled category experience accompanied with a Chartered institute of purchase and supply qualification.
If you are a personable, friendly buyer with the desire to progress and succeed please don't hesitate to apply now, or contact Owen at The Sterling Choice. Not ready to apply yet and require further details please email or call 01733 391 515.
The Sterling Choice
Superior wisdom derived from experience