A niche producer/manufacturer within the Cambridgeshire region is recruiting for a Multi-skilled Engineering Supervisor for their production site.
The key to success within this role will be the ability to lead and manage a small team of engineers whilst also being able to remain very hands on at the site.
This is a multi-skilled position and the right candidate will have experience within a Mechanical / Electrical background with a 17th edition (or equivalent) qualification.
This role will report to the site overall Engineering Manager but will be responsible for:
* Respond quickly and efficiently to breakdowns
* Be active with continuous improvements to plant and equipment
* Ensure immediate reporting of any identified abuse / misuse which comes to light
* Identification of critical spares to minimise business interruption issues.
* Maintenance of the Alarm systems
* Be able to support plant operations management in the development
* Focus on business performance that constantly strives to eliminate waste,
* Improve customer satisfaction, and increase OEE
* Ensure upkeep of production records where required
* Carry out planned maintenance duties as per the PPM
* Act as a key driver of change within the plant, supporting management
* Ensure good H&S Practice across the engineering team.
* Assist production with training on plant and equipment
* Ensure upkeep of engineering records and systems
If this is of interest please forward your CV in the first instance to be considered.