Maintenance Systems Co-ordinator
Maintenance Systems Co-ordinator
Location: Fakenham - Norfolk
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Here at Hain Daniels we’ve developed a real recipe for success: we create tasty food and drinks with goodness at their core, and work with some incredible brands whose ethos is the same as ours.
We aim to make a positive difference in our local communities, and create a work environment that is friendly, fun and rewarding.
Our recipe is missing one key ingredient though - you! We’re looking for new employees who want to establish a long and successful career in the industry.
In return we offer generous pay, an exceptionally vibrant working environment and a genuine opportunity to help the business grow.
Interested? Get in touch!
The administration and on going development of the Engineering Department’s Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS – Shire Pirana).
- Reporting to the Site Engineering Manager
- Responsible for their respective site from an asset maintenance perspective.
- Work with operational peer groups sharing best practice and providing advice and support as required.
- Execute efficient and effective asset care programmes, implementing a standardised approach with the drive to ensure effective maintenance systems.
- Drive the delivery of the asset care strategy across the site utilising AM, PRM and EEM.
- AM – Proactively support Autonomous Maintenance
- PRM – Drive Professional Maintenance
- EEM – Engage and support in Early Equipment Management on Capital projects
- Development of Pirana PM and other systems to drive planning and control and focussed improvements
- Play an active role as a member of the site engineering team in the development and delivery of the maintenance strategy for the business
- Communicate daily with Engineering and Manufacturing to ensure asset care plans for the site are executed as scheduled.
- Liaise daily/hourly as required with colleagues within Engineering Dept. and cross functionally regarding asset care matters
- Communicate daily with engineering and manufacturing to ensure asset care schedules take into account production priorities and considerations
Ensure communication to other sites and peers are undertaken as and when required to ensure consistency and best practice
Maintaining, Development and day to day administration of the Engineering Maintenance Departments Shire Pirana CMMS System.
The transfer of all available and future data onto the CMMS that will reflect current and future factory organisation and production requirements.
Maintenance of technical records and systems, drawings, specifications, spares lists, parts kits etc.
Both in hard copy and electronic formats.
Support the Engineering department in planning, organising, analysing and recording of planned maintenance, reactive work, proactive work and inspection programmes
Support the Stores Controller in locating, purchasing, receiving, storing and issuing of parts and materials.
Support the Stores Controller in stores logistics and development.
Develop and manage the CMMS Stock Control with the Stores Controller
Training, monitoring and mentoring of all Engineering Department personnel in the correct use of Pirana CMMS.
To train, retrain and monitor the use of the Pirana CMMS with designated users within the Production, Technical, Hygiene, Health and Safety Departments and others as required.
Production of reports and gathering of data, for the Engineering department/Site Engineering Manager utilising Pirana CMMS and other points of reference.
Education, Experience and Capabilities:
ONC/Btech in Engineering preferred.
Other qualifications in a relevant subject may be considered.
Previous relevant experience of Pirana CMMS could offset academic qualifications.
2 years plus in a planning role within an Engineering Department utilising a well known CMMS system.
Food Manufacturing experience would be an advantage.
Understanding of CMMS structures and implementation.
In depth knowledge of Shires Frontline or Pirana would be an advantage.
Above average IT skills.
Excellent written, numeracy and analysis skills.
Demonstrate good interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate and influence at all levels and medias.