Title: Maintenance Manager Location: South Wales
Type: Permanent Ref: 883176
Reporting to the Engineering Manager this is an opportunity to join a company that has a unique food product supplying all the major retailers in the UK. A days based role that also presents the means to step up in to the Engineering Management role on an ad-hoc basis.
- Maintain, develop and improve the company maintenance system.
- Manage and resolve daily engineering / machinery issues.
- Provide senior management reports and information.
- Manage and lead a team of engineers and develop functional skills within.
- Monitor plant and equipment to ensure continued legislative compliance.
- Manage departmental spend to adhere to budgets set.
- Deputise for the Engineering Manager in their absence.
- 10+ years Multi-Skilled Engineering experience
3 years’ Managerial experience
- A degree in Engineering or related subject.
- Strong understanding of food manufacturing industry.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Can react quickly and solve problems under pressure.
OUR REFERRAL INCENTIVE
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details - www.rp-ltd.com