Our client is an entrepreneurial food business who are widely known and respected for their market leading products. Operating from an expanding site in the South East, they are now looking for a Quality Technologist to promote the highest levels of food safety and quality across the business.
In this key role you’ll guide quality and hygiene teams in the delivery of meticulous quality standards. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring good manufacturing practice throughout the factory, co-ordinating site audits and using results to highlight non-conformances and apply corrective actions in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining and documenting quality control points across all production processes, recording and analysing QA data to assist with customer queries and reduce complaints.
- Leading a team of QAs in daily taste panels, raising and investigating issues and driving quality improvements to products and manufacturing procedures.
- Ensuring all internal teams are updated regarding any new processes and legislation requirements, providing relevant information and documentation to support training initiatives.
- Assisting with QA and Hygiene schedules as well as organising regular meetings to encourage communication and team development, sharing and building technical knowledge to enable first class performance.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic QA professional who has a passion for food and is devoted to achieving the highest levels of quality. You’ll have worked within a high risk chilled manufacturing environment where you have gained experience in implementing quality systems, troubleshooting issues and driving change to improve site performance and product quality. You’ll need to have great communication skills as you’ll help to lead and develop teams to achieve new levels of success. So if you’re a Senior QA Technologist or Supervisor looking for the chance to progress your career with a respected food brand then we’d love to hear from you. Click ‘Apply’ now or call us on 0845 2600 737 for more information.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.