Production Shift Manager
If you are seeking long term prospects for career progression, self-development and training to help you become one of the very best Production Shift Managers, within a Food Manufacturing environment at a company with an exceptional reputation for Quality, Culture and Stability, then look no further.
We are seeking ambitious, target driven and people focused Production Supervisors/Shift Managers to make their mark on the production process, to drive improvement through people and to consistently hit and exceed set KPIs. You will be expected to meet and embody the core company values, and to instil your own high standards of Quality and Health & Safety in your team.
Are you seeking an opportunity to challenge and develop yourself on a daily basis? Are you a Production Shift Manager who is struggling to see what long term career prospects are available in your current company?
If you are driven and self-motivated with a desire for a clear progression path, then this could be THE opportunity to make your career in the Food Manufacturing industry.
What you will need to apply:
- Experience managing a team from a fast paced food manufacturing environment.
- A proactive approach and a positive, 'can-do' attitude.
- An aspiration for continued self-development.
- Experience implementing and managing Health & Safety regulations.
- An ability to effectively engage and motivate a team.
The Ideal candidate:
- A good understanding of modern manufacturing techniques including Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement.
- Proven experience in driving improvements such as reductions in waste, increases in productivity, management of labour and line balancing.
- Experience in developing people on both an individual and a team level.
This opportunity is suitable for an ambitious individual. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a market leading Food Manufacturer who are seeking high calibre and ambitious Production Shift Managers to join their expanding team.
If you feel you meet these requirements and have a track record of success in the Food Industry, and want to apply for this exciting role, then click on the link below or contact Natasha at The Sterling Choice for an informal confidential conversation on 01733 391515.
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience