Development Technologist, Food manufacturing, Lincolnshire
Working in NPD? Want to work in Blue Sky development of innovative, category award-winning products for a reputable retailer?...
We are recruiting for a Development Technologist to join a highly innovative team within a large food manufacturing site in South Lincolnshire. You will ideally have experience of working in product development within the food sector and will be passionate, creative and a real "foodie" to fit into this team.
As a Development Technologist you will be part of the NPD team and will be working with a diverse range of products for a major retail client.
In your role you will:
- Develop and innovate new products and processes
- Be an expert in your field - market research product area
- Benchmarking of comparative products from major retailers
- Collate information on raw materials to generate accurate product costings
- Create product samples
- Plan projects and timelines, organising resources and ensuring concept samples are delivered on time and to quality standards
- Present project updates and ideas to customers and internal teams with confidence
- Present facts and ideas face to face with customers in a supporting role
- Review quality of new and existing product ranges
To be considered for this role you will be of graduate calibre in food technology or related field and will have had experience of developing food products in manufacturing. You will be a team player, energetic, innovative and have a real passion for food and concept development. If this sounds like you - apply today!
Role will move forward to interview quickly.
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. ZEG13651 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778