Assistant Stock Controller, Food Manufacturing, Somerset
Assistant Stock Controller required to support the materials controller for a large food manufacturing site in Somerset...
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, growing food manufacturer that is expanding in the South West. If you have experience or a strong understanding of stock control / materials planning / supply chain from the FMCG industry this is a great opportunity to join a fast-moving company with lots of career prospects.
The Assistant Stock Controller is a newly created role and will be working Monday - Friday days and training will be given.
- Collate forecasting information from planning and commercial teams
- Circulate forecasts to internal teams and suppliers
- Check order acknowledgments against resources and highlight discrepancies to the materials controller
- Update internal teams on current stock and usage
- Supplier administration
- Stock control
- Set up new resources on internal IT stock control databases
- Set up Bills of Materials
- Investigate invoice queries and put in place corrective actions
- Record supplier performance
- Identification of redundant resources
- Review promotional information and make recommendations on product uplift / planning
To be considered for this role you will have an excellent understanding of materials and supply chain within FMCG. You will demonstrate excellent IT and database skills and be a strong communicator. It is also essential you are organised, analytical and can work well at pace.
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. ZEG13644 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778