NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
National Account Manager
Competitive Salary and package including car/allowance
An exciting opportunity for a National Account Manager has developed within a large FMCG food business. Due to growth in the business they are looking for expand their sales team to manage accounts across retailers, discounters and convenience including customers such as Aldi, Unilever and Manchester Drinks. This opportunity will give exposure to very well-known brands and provides great opportunity to progress your career due to the company’s desire to develop their employees from within. Exciting times lay ahead with this opportunity as plans to expand are imminent.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To plan activity with customers to identify new opportunities
- To develop and manage the relationship with existing allocated accounts
- To maintain regular contact with each key contact.
- To take enquiry details, complete sales enquiry form, fully understanding each customer’s requirements, before involving the project management team.
- To proactively find ways of developing new customer opportunities
- To calculate sale price in line with pre-agreed guidelines and obtain sign off.
- To prepare offers and present to customers in an appropriate format.
- To visit prospects to carry out presentation and discuss the business’s capability
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you are expected to be a pro-active and self - motivated individual. The company offers a friendly, family based culture, so a team oriented attitude is essential. Desirable skill sets include:
- Food Manufacturing experience
- Can link cross functionally and work autonomously
- Creative think and able to identify new opportunities
- Hunger for success and the desire to progress your career
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to identify business opportunities and close sales
- Excellent presentation skills
- Some technical knowledge
If you are an ambitious team player with the required skills and experience outlined above then please don’t hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity.