Senior Process Technologist, Food Manufacturing, Lincolnshire
This role would suit an experienced Process Technologist who has trained or supervised others and is looking for the next step in their career, or would suit a seasoned Senior Process Technologist seeking to further challenge themselves, working with a diverse range of products within a business with clear opportunities for progression.
If you love pace, variety and working with more than one retailer at a time this is the business for you. You can get involved in project management of trials and critical paths for a variety of product SKUs. A company who is constantly innovating and staying ahead of the market you can expect to work on lots of NPD and EPD trials every year. Timescales and project deadlines are tight and demanding so you need to be able to step up, influence and ensure specifications and expectations are met on time in full.
As a Senior Process Technologist you will report to the Process Manager and will ensure the smooth transition of concepts from feasibility handover from NPD to launch and post launch review.
- Leadership and management of a small team of process technologists
- Lead process projects
- Ensure product quality consistency, safety and legality
- Work with procurement ensuring resources and materials are planned and available
- Challenge factory processes
- Evaluate and trend trial data
- Identify issues, risks and plan for resolutions
- Focus on improvements and efficiencies - producing the highest quality product at the best possible price
- Demonstrate awareness of value engineering
- Liaison with retailers
- Complete post launch evaluation and review
- Additional project work
To be considered for this role it is essential you can hit the ground running and have a proven track record of working in process technology in the food manufacturing sector. Strong people and project management skills are also essential.
REF. ZEG13517 By Zoe Gmaj
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778