£20 – 24K per annum
Brecks Cereal and Meat-free businesses are experiencing rapid growth in UK retail.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and competent Production Supervisor to join our Meat Free department.
We require a person full of energy and enthusiasm, and above all the desire to make a difference. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a close team that is taking Meat-free food to a new level. Our company is driven by technology and operates in an entrepreneurial way.
The Brecks Company Limited is a privately owned business operating two factories at our Selby site. One manufacturing extruded cereals, the other meat-free products. This role is focused on our meat free business, which is experiencing significant growth supplying retail manufactures across the UK and Europe.
The Supervisors role will be helping to develop the current team of operatives and an assistant supervisor and bring new ideas to improve efficiency and production as the demand for our products increases.
A very much hands on role, although you will also be introduced to the management of the process through correlating team performance and targets.
This is an excellent career opportunity to give the right individual the opportunity to develop their career as we expand our business in a growing market. You will be part of a successful and dynamic team, where work can be fun, rewarding, with unlimited opportunities for the future.
- This is very much a hands-on roll, working 3 rotating shifts Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week and working closely with a strong production team.
- Supporting the Production Manager in all aspects of manufacturing, you’ll specifically take full responsibility for the day to day production ensuring supporting documentation is completed correctly and in a timely fashion.
- To ensure that production is maximised in a safe and efficient manner.
- You’ll be organising staff rotas to maintain skill levels across the factory.
- Ideally you will have some food industry experience.
- You’ll have a positive can-do attitude and will be happy in an environment working in a team.
- Good attention to detail, excellent organisational skills with a commitment to getting it right first time.
- Sound understanding of HACCP
- Confident communicator with the ability to forge strong internal and external relationships.
If this sounds like you please click the apply button below to forward your details.