HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT MANAGER
Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Middlesex or West Midlands
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Health and Safety professional to join a well establish blue chip food business. The role will involve working closely with key stakeholders through the team, as well as leading the health and safety agenda for the business.
You will also be responsible for overseeing all aspects of companies’ internal policy on health and safety and due diligence on site audits.
Any applicants must be willing to travel frequently.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing internal safety policy.
- Managing safety reports for incidents in any of the UK depots.
- Lead the health and safety agenda.
- Managing site audits and investigating hazards in any of the UK depots.
- Link up with various department heads to ensure relevant training and assessments are taking place.
- Reporting on environmental issues within the business.
- Degree or equivalent in a Health and Safety discipline – desirable.
- A strong background working in Health and Safety in the food industry.
- Up to date with current Health and Safety legislation.
- Relevant Health and Safety qualifications e.g. NEBOSH.
- Must be willing to drive forward all areas of the company HSE, largely using past experience to drive the agenda.