About the company:
A family run business with offices across the UK, Czech, Senegal, Spain and the USA with a vast product range, strong brand awareness and an amazing reputation with customers and growers. This business offers some fantastic progression opportunities and believes strongly in investing in its staff always delivering on their promises where possible.
About the role:
Due to continued growth the business is now looking to source an Account Support to join the commercial team within their chilled category. Supporting the Commercial/ Account manager you will ensure the smooth running and day-to-day management of a designated account.
Your role will include but not limited to:
- Processing orders
- Managing new line forms, restart forms, promotion forms & Exceedra process
- Supporting the account teams
- Customer care & service level management
- Take part in improvement activities
- Promotional analysis
- KPI preparation
- Oneworld process execution
- Arranging samples
- Administering technical KPI’s
- Technical responses and administration
- Debit note resolution
- Contributing ideas for improvement
- Coordinating and supporting customer visits
About the person needed:
For this position, you will need to be able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness and relationship building skills. Committed to achieving targets, you will be able to work effectively under pressure and as part of a team. This needs an individual who is determined, is analytical and has strong numerical skills. Previous experience of working in a sales role is preferable, experience within fresh produce or FMCG will be essential.
This role and company will suit someone who is hungry to succeed and wants an opportunity to shine and demonstrate their abilities.