QUALITY CONTROL COORDINATOR
Quality Control Coordinator
We have an opportunity for a proactive individual to join this established and reputable company as a QC Coordinator. The individual will be required to support the Technical Manager with the food safety as well as Occupational Health and Safety procedures.
- Assist technical team to set up and manage Food Safety and Health & safety related systems for businesses.
- Ensure that CCPs are regularly checked by relevant staff
- Testing Physical, organoleptic parameters and labeling of Food/Rice at various stages from Goods-In through to Dispatch
- Ensure that food/ Rice samples are sent to Lab for Microbiological, Chemical & DNA testing as per test schedule/ standard of the company.
- Ensure that product/ production practices comply with legislation, customer requirements, BRC, FEMAS as well as Company standards
- Day to day monitoring of GMP, GHP, site, people practices and processes.
- Ensure Pre requisite program (PRP) is well maintained.
- Ensure internal calibrations are done on equipment’s as scheduled
- Ensue equipment is maintained in good conditions and PPM followed
- To conduct traceability trials both scheduled and unscheduled Tracing the product and dealing with customer complaints, and passing on issues to managers where necessary
- Customer / suppliers communication as required
- Keeping all due diligence records/documents up to date, filed and well maintained
- Arrange Medical checks and Induction training to new staff. To train personnel for monitoring CCP & QCP points, food safety paperwork and procedures etc.
- Prepare Producing reports for Managers as required.
- Assisting in maintaining good level of Occupational Health & Safety
- Reporting any non-conformances as well as any relevant issues to your line manager.
- Any other task as required for continuous improvement of Food Safety, Health & Safety and Legality.
- Hygiene and quality control
- Knowledge of HACCP, GMP & BRC standard
- Auditing qualification
- Knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety
- Understanding of production and planning.