We are looking to recruit
2&3’s Continental 12 hour (Days or Nights Shifts)
The role involves working as part of a team processing and packing Fresh Produce directly for the UK supermarket trade. The post-holder has responsibility for the efficient operation of production within their area, including implementation of production quality standards with food safety, product appearance, production efficiency and employee safety.
- Responsible for achieving immediate and short-term objectives laid down by the Shift Manager (output, quality, waste, safety and overtime costs) to ensure the effective performance of the production team.
- Work with the team to ensure production targets are met.
- Ensure efficient use of all resources.
- Reallocate tasks or reschedule production, where necessary.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure products conform to customer specification and are QC passed for use.
- Ensure all employees are properly inducted and trained for the task they are asked to do.
The ideal candidate will
- Possess a ‘Can-do attitude’, and be able to work to high standards
- Have hardworking mentality with ability to learn fast and be adaptable
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Work well as part of a team, and are able to motivate their team
- Maintain quality, food safety, hygiene and housekeeping
- Ensure operational costs are kept within budget
- Help to ensure a safe working environment
If you believe you have the skills and are interested, send your CV
“Driven by the People who eat our products”