Senior Account Manager
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Newly Weds Foods Limited
Newly Weds Foods is a leading global player in food ingredient technology. With over thirty manufacturing facilities worldwide, Newly Weds Foods is a market leading food coating, seasoning and functional ingredient specialist. Headquartered in Chicago, we have manufacturing bases throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC region. Our European business is headquartered in Ossett, West Yorkshire with further manufacturing sites in Corby and Banbury. Customer focus and innovation are at the heart of what we do, with a global network of R&D and Culinary professionals supporting our customers throughout the world.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our busy Commercial Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sustainable and profitable growth across a portfolio of UK based accounts. With overall responsibility for the business’ activities with these accounts, the candidate has responsibility not only for all commercial interaction with the customer, but for coordinating the R&D, Innovation and Culinary agenda with these customers. Identifying opportunities and managing internal resources as well as the customers’ expectation are important elements of the role.
- To manage all commercial issues with designated accounts. This includes budget setting, creating commercial proposals and managing day to day pricing of new products.
- To defend existing sales whilst constantly seeking opportunities for sustainable and profitable growth.
- To manage our multi point interaction with customers across but not limited to) such disciplines as Purchasing, Supply Chain, Regulatory and Quality.
- To manage the R&D, Culinary and Innovation agenda with designated customers. Identifying where resources can be used to drive business growth.
- Develop solid understanding of the food coatings and seasonings sectors; to understand the trends and the competitive landscape.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a science (ideally food related) discipline
- Account management experience
- Experience of NPD processes and procedures
- Excellent communication, negotiation, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, demonstrating high levels of initiative, creativity, passion and energy
- Ability to prioritise effectively and demonstrate strong time management skills
- Adaptable with high standards of integrity
- Reliable and approachable with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to travel regularly (sometimes internationally) with overnight stays
- International/cultural exposure to the food ingredients market an advantage
In return we will offer the successful candidate a competitive package including an attractive salary with company pension, healthcare cash plan and eligibility for bonus.
For more information on our Company please visit our web site at newlywedsfoods.com
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Corina Woodford at email@example.com