1 PURPOSE OF ROLE
- The Process Manager is responsible for the safe running of the site and the efficient delivery of the NPD process. This includes working with the technical, factory & NPD team to plan ahead and anticipate forthcoming issues and challenges and contributing to their resolution.
2 REPORTS TO
- Project Manager
- The primary accountability is to ensure the Factory operates in line with the Joubere philosophy and operational priority Framework;
- Reporting to the Technical & NPD Director
- Play an instrumental part in developing new and existing product ranges to keep up with brand and consumer expectations in this ever changing market.
- Manage and support an NPD team, taking the lead in developing and driving innovative product concepts across a number of food categories and manufacturing sites.
- You’ll work from the concept brief stage to product approval and launch, creating commercially viable products that encompass new and seasonal food trends.
- You’ll also be using your extensive food knowledge to source new ingredients and identify opportunities that will enhance products that taste great whilst being in line with brand values.
- Suit a creative, tenacious and credible candidate who has experience of working within innovative and complex chilled and ambient product categories.
- You'll have a proven track record of driving the development of creative new products within the chilled or ambient sector from concept to launch, where you have delivered persuasive presentations and established great relationships with the major multiples.
- You must also have excellent team management skills with the ability to motivate and develop a creative team to reach their potential.
- You'll need to have superb interpersonal and communication skills coupled with a resourceful and flexible approach to the NPD process in order to lead your team to deliver successful innovation projects.
- The Food Technologist will be measured against a series of KPI’s which reflect the operational priorities of Joubere
- The aim is to build the pipeline between 18 months to 2 years ahead.
- Right first time Quality
- Follow the right procedure and critical path
- Launch on time
- Control the critical path
- Adhere to the customer requirement