Technical Manager: Required for New Site
To manage all aspects of Technical and Quality Matters within the business.
Red Deer Herbs Ltd.
A well-established company, we concentrate on growing and processing herbs and related crops to the highest quality standards for the UK food industry. We believe our products offer incomparable quality and value for money. The care we take, the precautions we can demonstrate, all go towards ensuring that our client can have a safe, secure and sustainable supply of the finest quality herbs.
We are continually looking at ways to improve our product and meet our customer's needs within this fast evolving industry located in Worcestershire and we are now looking for a new addition to manage all aspects of Technical and Quality Matters within the business. This will include effective management of the high risk area and ensuring all third party accreditations schemes are being achieved to the upmost standards, ensuring continued development of the Quality Management System and associated procedures.
- To complete and be present at all Third Party Accreditation and Customer Audits
- Internal Auditing of Quality Systems and associated procedures
- Regular Factory Hygiene and Fabric Inspections. To include regular swab analysis of factory
- To create and implement all Product & System Amendments.
- Associated & Relevant Staff Training
- Shelf Life Analysis of all herbs
- Development of Product specifications including, photo standards for all products processed.
- To ensure Appropriate Product testing / analysis of Raw materials and finished products are completed and regularly reviewed.
- Ensuring all HACCP critical control points are being monitored and logged correctly
- Updating and Maintaining Supplier Assurance requirements
- To ensure Product quality from Raw materials supplied to Finished products are to stipulated standards
- To deal with all Customer Complaints, Rejections, Corrective Actions, Product queries and Product development
- Effective management of high care ensuring required standards are met
- Liaise with raw material suppliers
If you believe you have the relevant experience required to excel in this role and can use your talent and expertise to improve this growing business then we would love to hear from you. Please click the "apply" button below to forward your details.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE