National Account Manager - Sainsbury's
Our client, a well known global Bakery business with operations all over the world are looking to recruit a talented National Account Manager within their Retail/ Grocery division. In this key commercial role you will be in charge of a major Grocery Multiple Retailer (Sainsbury’s) and a National Convenience account.
- To report directly into the Sales Director for Retail/ Grocery
- To manage an existing portfolio of Grocery & Convenience customers which will include a top 4 Grocery Multiple Retailer (Sainsbury’s)
- Fully P&L responsible and drive the NPD agenda throughout customer base
- To manage and deliver key business objectives through the creation and implementation of annual business plans
- To deliver the Own Label, Branded and NPD agenda throughout the customer base
- Work cross functionally in order to meet customer requirements/ demands and deadlines
- A proven Commercial track record in Retail/ Grocery or Convenience channel
- Previous experience of managing a multi-million pound P&L, developing customer business plans/ strategies and developing
- Experience of NPD and developing Own Label products with customers from concepts
- Hands on, self driven and determined individual
- Located in the South/ South East of England (Homebased)
Our client is a true market leading player within their respective category. They have a global turnover of over 3.5bn Euro’s with plans to achieve 5bn through both organic growth and acquisition. Worldwide Headquarters are in Europe and they serve both the B2B and B2C markets across Europe, North & South America and Asia from over 25 locations and 35 manufacturing sites.
Within the UK they have over 1,000 employees and a turnover of approx. £300m and growing!
Salary & benefits:
- Starting salary of up to £53,000 (Negotiable dependent on experience)
- Bonus up to 25%
- Company Car
- 25 Days Holiday
If you feel you possess the necessary proven experience then please apply for further details and we’ll be in touch.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications if you do not hear from us within 7 working days then please consider you application unsuitable on this occasion. We will however retain your details on file and be in touch should a suitable opportunity arise – thank you.