Title: Hygiene Supervisor Location: Stevenage
Type: Permanent Ref: 883174
- Managing the hygiene team who will be carrying out the following tasks whilst also being able to carry out all aspects of the role:
- The ability to work at heights and work in confined spaces plus use safe systems of work
- Controlling Waste management and segregation of waste
- FLT driving
- Carry out role as dictated by COSHH regulations
- Achieve the level of basic food hygiene
- Be able to use basic hygiene equipment required to carry out the job role. (Floor scrubbers, jet washers etc., training will be provided.)
- Ensure all areas detailed by the job card are cleaned according to company standards.
If you’re passionate about customer service, making a difference and want to join a great team with exciting plans for the future then this is position will suit you as:
The company need of a dynamic hygiene supervisor, who has an understanding of continuous improvement, is computer literate, numerate, can demonstrate excellent health & food safety awareness and able to accurately read and record information.
You will need to be reliable, enthusiastic and hardworking and yet be able to lead a team of hygiene operatives, as well as possessing the ability to work on your own initiative. You must have pride in your work and be prepared to be multi-skilled, flexible.
OUR REFERRAL INCENTIVE
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details - www.rp-ltd.com